B.COM. SEMESTER VI (UNDER CBCS) COMPUTERISED ACCOUNTING & E-FILING OF TAX RETURNS, (SEC 6.1Chg) PRACTICAL EXAMINA - June 10, 2023EXTENSION DATE FOR SEMESTER VI & PART III CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY EXAMINATION, 2023 FORM FILL-UP - June 10, 2023B.SC. SEMESTER II/ IV INTERNAL ASSESSMENT EXAMINATION, 2023 - June 10, 2023B.A. SEMESTER II/ IV INTERNAL ASSESSMENT EXAMINATION, 2023 - June 9, 2023B.COM. SEMESTER II/ IV (HONS/ GEN) INTERNAL ASSESSMENT EXAMINATION (IAE), 2022-23 - June 9, 2023
Admissions 2023-24 - Apply Now
SEMESTER IV ENROLMENT FOR M.COM. / M.A. (ENGLISH)
Enrolment for M.Com./ M.A. (English) Semester IV for the Academic Year 2022-2023 has started. It is mandatory for students to thoroughly read this entire notice as well as the enrolment procedure given in the link below before they enrol themselves.
This enrolment procedure is applicable only for Semester based students who will be appearing for their Semester IV (Under CBCS) in the Academic year 2022-23.
1. The last date to complete the enrolment procedure is Monday, 10th April 2023.
2. Students are advised to always use the “Campus Login” link given on the College website to access their Online profile and not to use the saved / Bookmarked link as the campus login link given on the college website is a secured link.
3. This Enrolment procedure is Not applicable for students who were eligible to appear for their Calcutta University Semester IV Examination in session 2021-22 but did not appear for the same or those students who have failed paper(s) in Semester IV.
4. Information on Casual / Fail Paper(s) Enrolment for Semester IV will be notified in due course of time. Students are advised to keep a track on the college website for notice on the same.
5. If you are facing any technical issues while completing your Enrolment process from the Campus Login or the Campus Login is not opening, please retry after 1 or 2 hours if it doesn’t work even after retrying, fill-up the below mentioned google form (important links, no.2) to inform us the same.
Click here for Enrolment Procedure of Semester IV M.Com./ M.A. (English)
If you are facing any technical issues while doing the enrolment procedure, please retry after 1 or 2 hours if it doesn’t work even after retrying, fill-up the above mentioned google form (point no. 2) to inform us the same. Please ensure that the link will open a google form where you can brief us regarding the problem faced by you with the enrolment process. Please be informed that the above mentioned Google Form is accessible only through your Institutional Email ID.
SEMESTER IV ENROLMENT FOR B.COM./ B.A./ B.SC./ BBA
Enrolment for B.Com./ B.A./ B.Sc./ BBA Semester IV for the Academic Year 2020-21 has started. It is mandatory for students to thoroughly read this entire notice as well the enrolment procedure given in the link below before they enrol themselves. This enrolment procedure is applicable only for Semester based students who will be appearing for …
B.SC. SEMESTER I TUTORIAL EXAMINATION, 2022 – ECONOMICS
This is for the information of all concerned that the Tutorial of Semester I (under CBCS) Examination 2022 of B.Sc. Economics (Hons) courses of studies will be conducted by the College in OFFLINE MODE. The schedule of the examination is as follows: Click the link ↓ B.Sc. Semester I Tutorial Examination, 2022 Schedule – Economics …
B.COM. SEMESTER III CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY EXAMINATION, 2020 FORM FILL-UP (UNDER CBCS)
B.Com. Semester III Calcutta University Examination, 2020 Form Fill-up will be held from Wednesday, 10th February 2021. This form fill-up is applicable for the students who will be appearing for Semester III (as a whole or having fail paper/s) Calcutta University Examination, 2020. Click the below link for Form Generation Procedure ↓ B.Com. Semester III …
B.A. (HONOURS) SEMESTER I CONTINUOUS INTERNAL ASSESSMENT, 2022
It is hereby notified to the B.A. (Honours) Semester I students that their Continuous Internal Assessment, 2022 will be commencing on Monday, 19/12/2022 & Tuesday, 20/12/2022 in OFFLINE MODE. The examination schedule is given in the link below. Click the link ↓ B.A. Semester I Continuous Internal Assessment 2022 Schedule Please Note: 1. Students must …