Administrators, Teachers & Non-Teaching Staff.
1. The Governing Body shall ensure compliance with the statutes, ordinances and provisions regulating the college.
2. The Governing Body shall take active steps to implement regulations and requirements demanded by the State and the National Governments, and Councils for Higher Education.
3. The Governing Body shall approve the vision, mission and core policies of the college which are consistent with the interests of all the stakeholders, namely students, teachers, non-teaching staff, parents and alumni.
4. The Governing Body shall regularly convene meetings and ensure effective decisions are taken towards realising the strategic plans.
5. The Governing Body shall ensure the maintenance and up-gradation of the infrastructure, and mobilisation of the resources for the development of the college.
6. The Governing Body shall maintain effective working relationships with the Trust Representatives, Teacher in Charge, teaching and non-teaching faculty, parents, alumni, the Local Authority, other relevant agencies and the local community.
7. The Governing Body shall enforce discipline in the college administration and the campus from time to time.
8. The Governing Body shall maintain transparency and fairness in all kinds of administrative activities.
- A teacher should have absolute integrity towards the college and devotion to the duties and responsibilities.
- A teacher shall seek to make professional growth continuously through study and research.
- A teacher should be committed to the holistic development of students. A teacher shall be primarily concerned and committed to the interests of the students. He/she should be meticulous and dedicated to helping the students beyond class hours without accepting any honorarium, fees or remuneration.
- A teacher shall recognize the differences in aptitude and capabilities among students and strive to cater to their individual needs.
- A teacher shall refrain from inciting students against other students, colleagues or administration.
- A teacher shall respect the right of the students in expressing their opinion.
- A teacher shall maintain dignity and decorum while dealing with superiors, peers and students
- A teacher shall not discriminate against any student based on caste, creed, religion, gender, nationality, socioeconomic status or religion.
- A teacher shall not be absent from duty without prior approval.
- A teacher should follow the instructions issued by the competent authorities by way of circulars.
- A teacher should be punctual for lecture delivery, invigilation, and attending meetings and events organised by the college.
- A teacher shall not make any statement, publish or write through any media which has an adverse effect on the policy decisions of the college or is essentially detrimental to the college.
- Use social networking sites responsibly to ensure that the reputations of self or the college are compromised by inappropriate postings.
- A teacher shall treat the non-teaching staff as colleagues and maintain amicable working relationship.
- A teacher shall uphold the confidentiality of the information available with him/her for the best interest of the college.
Non-Teaching Staff / Support Staff
- The non-teaching staff of the college shall discharge their duties efficiently and diligently in accordance with the standards and performance rules laid down by the U.G.C, the affiliating University and the Governing Body.
- The support staff shall acquaint themselves with the college policies and perform the duties assigned punctually, sincerely and diligently, and with honesty and integrity.
- The support staff shall not discriminate on the basis of gender, caste or religion.
- The support staff shall interact in a friendly, helpful and patiently with the students.
- The support staff shall uphold the confidentiality of the information available with them for the best interest of the college.